Sunday, April 19, 2009

i'll continue to be my own worst enemy, running as fast as i can.

at least my life is better than this guys...

when my family visits i feel so comfortable, because it's so nice to know that there are people who know just how weird i am, and love me anyway.

"i dont know if i'm ready for this."
"what is 'this'?"
being open. being hurt. liking. not being liked. seeing the flicker on. seeing the flicker off. leaping. falling. crashing.

all in all, it was a good weekend. hanging with my roommates' moms was great, and i think i gained some insight into what i want from life. i guess i can't go through life ignoring the future. i want to figure out what i want, before i'm so far away from it i can never go back.

i dont want to be the person who causes trouble in other people's lives. i hope that whatever happened had nothing to do with me.

i want to go somewhere different. i feel like even the things that i've been thinking will make me happy are not what i really want. i just want to smile, and feel lovely.

and laugh at inside jokes with my sibs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment