Thursday, April 16, 2009

a mish-mash of events, both fortunate and unfortunate

open up your heart, and you'll find the sky is yours

him: i wish you could feel my heart beat right now. you and only you.
me: that's so sweet. is that from something?
him: yeah, my heart to yours.

even when it doesn't really matter, it's so nice when people say the right thing. you can close your eyes and imagine whatever you want.

i need to break out of this new habit i seem to have picked up, this finding the one guy in the world who is a complete jerk and seeing all the good in him. it's nice on paper. cool in my stories, even, although not all the bad guys can have deep dark pasts that explain away every little thing they've done wrong. not so good on my heart.

today i was brave and talked to someone. which normally doesn't require any bravery at all, only he's different. i was outrageous, by my standards. i don't even know where this is coming from.

last night walking up to my house i saw a gray cat. he came when i called, and let me pet him. it made me sad, and i wanted to take him home. i miss you, lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment